Jump to Recipe
A tender and fudgy filling coated with crisp, bitter chocolate makes these Halloween truffles nothing short of addictive. Coat them with as much powdered erythritol as you wish and keep them in the fridge until you’re ready to spook your guests.
Brownie Bat Truffles
Preparation time: 30 minutes + inactive time
- 1 13x9-inch pan of brownies
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 14 almond wafers
- 10oz. Kiss My Keto - Original Dark Chocolate
- Decorative eyes, as desired
- Black erythritol (color granulated erythritol with black food color)
1In a mixing bowl, crumble the brownies with your fingers.
2Add the cream cheese and peanut butter and knead to combine.
3Shape the mixture into 14 balls. Cut the wafers in half and insert two pieces on either side to create bat wings.
4Freeze the truffles for 40 minutes or until firm.
5Melt the keto chocolate in the microwave until runny.
6Coat the “bats” with the melted chocolate and dust with black erythritol.
7Add the googly eyes and pop in the freezer until the chocolate is firm.
Tips & Tricks
- There are countless ways to make decorative eyes for keto-friendly desserts. Consider making them with sugar-free royal icing, food coloring, fondant, and sugar-free almond bark.
- You can use any round keto cookie for the wings, but softer types work best with this fudgy, cheese filling.